Creating a 3D environment can be a time-consuming and tedious process. If you’re working on a deadline, partnering with The Agile Artist gives you a hands-off approach that ensures your project is delivered on time.
From underwater worlds and scifi space stations, to barnyards and libraries, The Agile Artist delivers complete environments that are as detailed as they are pleasing to the eye. No matter if it’s for a game, animation, mockup, or marketing presentation, you get a high-quality environment that preserves your 2D concept and looks great from any angle!
With two free revisions and optional services including unwrapping, texturing, rigging, animation, and lighting, it’s a smart, hassle-free alternative for your 3D development needs.
Things you’ll need before beginning the project:
• Images showing the layout of the environment/scene when looking down on it from above
• Reference images showing what you would like the environment/scene to look like.
• A digital copy of any text that you would like to see included in your environment design (if applicable)
• A digital copy of any specific images that you would like to see included in your environment design (if applicable)
To get the most out of your project:
• Be sure to have at least 1 of the top 2 bullet points above before beginning the project.
If you don’t have the first bullet point, an additional fee will be applied to the project, because this tends to make the modeling process much more difficult and time-consuming.
If you do not have the first or second bullet point, you will get whatever model is given to you. You may not ask for a redo without paying for an additional 3D Environment service.
You must legally own the copyrights to any specific images that you request The Agile Artist to include in the environment image. If you do not own the copyrights, The Agile Artist cannot, by law, complete the project as requested.
If you are unsure as to whether or not you own the copyrights to your requested materials, a reference guide has been provided for you here.
If you have a question and can’t find your answer in the FAQ, please contact The Agile Artist through the Contact page, or simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. :)