Video is huge. Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic and up to 69% of traffic on other networks. In fact, according to Cisco, video traffic will be 55% of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016 — that’s over half of all online traffic!* But that’s not all.
Product videos make people happier with their purchase, and less likely to return a product. In fact, 64% of online shoppers who viewed videos were nearly twice as likely to buy. And it’s not just every-day people. Forbes says that 65% of business executives will visit a vendor’s website after watching a video!*
There’s no doubt that video is the future, but how can you get in on it now, while there’s still time? It’s easy with a professionally created explainer video from The Agile Artist.
Explainer videos are the fastest and easiest way to tell someone about you, your project, and/or your business. They can show anything from specific details, such as how something is built, to abstract concepts, like the thought process behind its creation, and more. If there’s something that needs to be communicated, an explainer video is the way to go!
Other places will easily charge $3,000+ for an explainer video. Voice actors alone can cost $200-$500+! But with The Agile Artist, you’ll get a quality video at a fraction of that price. And with add-ons such as script and voice-over creation, music and sound effect additions, HD quality, and video syncing, you’ll get exactly what you need at a price that you can afford.
Don’t just watch the future, be a part of it. Order an explainer video from The Agile Artist today.
Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report
Invodo 1, 2
Things you’ll need before beginning the project:
To get the most out of your project:
- The dimensions of the video (Example: 960 x 540).
- The file format that you want for your video (.mov, .mp4, .swf, .avi, etc.)
- A digital copy of any text that you would like to see included in your video, or read for your voice-over (if applicable).
- A high-quality audio file of the voice-over for your video (if applicable)
- Audio files for any specific music or sound effects that you'd like to hear in your video (if applicable).
- A digital copy of any specific images that you would like to see included in your video (if applicable).
- Links to any specific websites, images, or videos (including company branding materials) that you would like The Agile Artist to reference when designing your video.
- Please prepare a list of links to videos that are similar to what you want created for you before ordering the project.
- If your video is for a company or project with existing branding (business cards, a website, etc.), it is suggested that...
- ... you have examples of those materials for reference.
- ... you have a list of the color codes for the main colors in your branding.
- If you would like to have a voice-over script created for you, please have a written explanation of your company/product/project and what about it you would like to see explained in the video before ordering.
- If you would like to order a voice-over, it is suggested that you have links to other videos with voice-overs that are similar to what you're looking for prepared ahead of time for comparison.
You must legally own the copyrights to any specific images that you request The Agile Artist to include in your video. If you do not own the copyrights, The Agile Artist cannot, by law, complete the project as requested.
If you are unsure as to whether or not you own the copyrights to your requested materials, a reference guide has been provided for you here.
Have a question? Let us know!
If you have a question and can’t find your answer in the FAQ, please contact The Agile Artist through the Contact page, or simply send an e-mail to email@example.com. :)