Having been involved in numerous projects in different capacities—as an artist, project manager, operations manager, outsourcing manager, and affiliate manager, the Agile Artist has gained an intimate understanding of outsourcing, artwork creation, and Internet marketing, encompassing both the business side as well as the creative side.
The Agile Artist uses this knowledge to empower you with personal, well-rounded advice tailored to your project needs. Whether you run a small one-person operation or a large business, you get experienced consultation on every aspect of your project, including artwork creation, how to manage artists and outsourcers, project management, organizational techniques, pipeline efficiency, and Internet marketing strategies.
In less than an hour, you could make a huge impact on your business (and bottom line). Take a minute and see what The Agile Artist can do for you.
What You'll Get
• 1-Hour consultation via phone or Skype
• 3 1-Hour consultations via phone or Skype
To get the most out of your consultation:
• Please come to each consultation with a list of topics to discuss, as well as any specific questions that you'd like to ask.
• Make sure that you have the materials needed to take notes, whether that means a pen and paper, or simply an open Microsoft Word document.
• Plan your day so that you are finished with any unrelated tasks at least 15 minutes before the start of your consultation. This will allow you to concentrate on what you'd like to talk about, go over your notes, and just generally prepare for your consultation ahead of time so that you can hit the ground running, so to speak, once your consultation begins.
• If your consultation will be conducted over the phone, please make sure that your phone is either well-charged or plugged at least 5 minutes in advance.
• If your consultation will be held through a computer program (such as Skype), if possible, please follow these steps before your call:
o Restart your computer an hour before your scheduled consultation time. This will free up your computer's memory so that more of it can be used to provide a smooth calling experience. This will also give your computer a chance to load all of its preliminary files and programs so that these won't be loading during your consultation.
o When your computer reboots, open as few programs as possible until the consultation is over. This will ensure that all you will have the most computer memory possible available for use, which will help to avoid problems during the call.
o Make sure that your microphone and headphones are working properly at least 30 minutes in advance of your consultation. If technical difficulties arise during your 1 hour call, the time taken to fix them will still count as part of your 1 hour session.
If you have a question and can’t find your answer in the FAQ
, please contact The Agile Artist through the Contact
page, or simply send an e-mail to email@example.com