Photography is an art form that serves many practical purposes. A photograph can accompany a marketing message and drive home key points. It can be a visual aid to a story, or be used as a design element in a website. Or it can simply be a trip down memory lane.
Whatever the use, platform, or need, photography is only effective when adjusted for your purpose. The Agile Artist provides high-end photo alterations to give you a finished product that complements your other creative assets, or simply to help make your memories more vibrant!
Alterations can include:
- Blemish removal and clean up
- Applying filters and effects
- Background removal
- Red-eye removal
- Teeth whitening
- And other touchups to customize your photograph for its intended use.
Things you’ll need before beginning the project:
• A digital copy of all of the photos that you would like altered
To get the most out of your project:
• It’s also suggested that you provide examples of drawn or painted props that are similar to what you’re looking for, to speed up the process and to help get your prop finished as soon as possible.
You must legally own the copyrights to any specific images that you request The Agile Artist to include in the environment image. If you do not own the copyrights, The Agile Artist cannot, by law, complete the project as requested.
If you are unsure as to whether or not you own the copyrights to your requested materials, a reference guide has been provided for you here.
If you have a question and can’t find your answer in the FAQ, please contact The Agile Artist through the Contact page, or simply send an e-mail to email@example.com. :)