Designing an effective sales page is both a science and an art. It’s a culmination of content, design, layout, and overall presentation. When all of these parts come together, then and only then is the page able to take the prospect to the next stage—the all-important “Buy” button.
Sales pages work remarkably well for a wide range of niches and product types, including e-books, courses, membership sites, and many different types of digital and physical products. If you have a product or offer to sell, The Agile Artist lets you partner with proven developers who know the ins-and-outs of Internet marketing and conversion-optimization.
With critical factors such as type of leads and sources of traffic taken into consideration, you get a customized long-form, short-form, or video sales page for your forum, WordPress, or HTML launch.
Things you’ll need before beginning the project:
• The sales page text
• A digital copy of any specific images that you would like to see included in your design (if applicable)
• Any video elements that you would like to see included (if applicable)
• A picture of you for the signature area
• A signature for the signature area
• A place to put your sales page (website, forum, etc.)
To get the most out of your project:
• Make sure that the text for your sales copy is formatted (bold, italics, etc.) in your Microsoft Word document the same way that you want it to be on your sales page. The font will probably be different on the sales page (unless you request otherwise), but the text formatting will be exactly the same as it is in the original document that you provide.
You must legally own the copyrights to anything that you request The Agile Artist to use (specific text, images, etc.). If you do not own the copyrights, The Agile Artist cannot, by law, complete the project as requested.
If you are unsure as to whether or not you own the copyrights to your requested materials, a reference guide has been provided for you here.
If you have a question and can’t find your answer in the FAQ, please contact The Agile Artist through the Contact page, or simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. :)