The Agile Artist transforms 2D concepts into custom-made 3D vehicles that may be used as standalone models for video games, animations, product visualizations, or marketing presentations. Whether you need to depict the latest model SUV under a stylish spotlight, a tank battered in combat, a bicycle, an ancient spaceship, or even an ultramodern train zipping through the city of the future, you’ll get a high-quality, low or high poly 3D model for any kind of vehicle—in any condition.
The Agile Artist ensures you get exactly what you need. With two free revisions and a handful of optional services including animation, lighting, rendering, rigging, and texturing, you can hit the ground running on your next project!
Things you’ll need before beginning the project:
• If the vehicle exists in real life: A specific make and model for the vehicle OR images of the vehicle when viewed from the front, side, top, and/or bottom.
• If the vehicle does not exist in real life: Images of the vehicle when viewed from the front, side, top, and/or bottom.
• A digital copy of any text that you would like to see included in your vehicle design (decals, logos, etc.) (if applicable)
• A digital copy of any specific images that you would like to see included in your vehicle design (decals, logos, etc.) (if applicable)
• Any specific images that you would like The Agile Artist to reference when modeling the vehicle
To get the most out of your project:
• Be sure to have at least 1 of the top 2 bullet points above before beginning the project.
There will be an additional fee for any vehicle modeling requests which do not include either bullet point 1 or 2 above, because this tends to make the modeling process much more difficult and time-consuming.
If the vehicle does not exist in real life, you must legally own the copyrights to any images that you request The Agile Artist to use when recreating the vehicle in 3D. If you do not own the copyrights, The Agile Artist cannot, by law, complete the project as requested.
If you are unsure as to whether or not you own the copyrights to your requested materials, a reference guide has been provided for you here.
If you have a question and can’t find your answer in the FAQ, please contact The Agile Artist through the Contact page, or simply send an e-mail to email@example.com. :)